Investigation: Inspection from the Inside for Qualitative Condition Assessment
This module provides a comprehensive overview of direct and indirect optical inspection methods like CCTV for qualitative condition assessment of pipelines and sewers as well as manholes. In terms of content, the module thus belongs to the topic block "INVESTIGATION", the first of the four basic activities within the framework of integral urban drainage management according to EN 752. The optical inspection procedures presented here provide an essential basis for assessing the performance of the drain and sewer system or for developing the rehabilitation plan.
After completing this module, you will have a sound knowledge of:
- Inspection object requirements;
- Compilation of necessary equipment for direct optical inspection;
- Investigations in extended recording of defect extent;
- Procedures and methods of indirect inspection and
- Its fields of application and limitations;
- As well as requirements for data management, data acquisition, data export and recording with sewer acquisition software.
Access is restricted.
Click here to be prompted for your credentials.