TTC Subsurface Utility Locating with GPR
Trenchless Technology Center (TTC) is an industry/university/government research center at Louisiana Tech University; for 27 years as a global leader for the development of technologies influencing almost every aspect of trenchless construction methods.
This 1-day course will teach the use of Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) for utility locating. It will cover GPR theory and factors affecting GPR penetration. A major component of this course is field experience; users will learn to setup the equipment and proper surveying techniques (Line Scan and Grid Scan), including the use of GPS. Data will be downloaded and reviewed in the software, along with various data outputs and reports. Case studies and data interpretation will also be taught.
- GPR Theory
- Factors affecting GPR Performance
- Application of GPR to Utility Locating
- Data collection
- Data Interpretation
- Data Examples & Interpretation
- Software outputs
- Quiz & Conclusion
Registration Fee: $400.00 per person
How to Register:
- Pay by Check: Make check payable to Trenchless Technology Center & Mail to P.O. Box 10348, Trenchless Technology Center, Ruston, LA 71272 Ruston, LA 71270
- Pay by Credit Card: Please call Ms. Fredda Wagner at 318.257.4072
If you need assistance or have additional questions, please email Saleh, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trenchless Technology Center / Louisiana Tech University
LA 71270 Ruston