Infrastructure Asset Management
The Adam Smith Institute’s 6th Annual Conference: Optimal asset strategies for the long term: sharing best practice across industries
Key questions to be addressed, include:
- What does best practice in asset stewardship and management look like?
- How can excellence in asset management best be measured and attained?
- Which are the most effective strategies for managing an ageing asset base?
- How can maximum ROI on new assets be achieved?
- How can a sustainable supply chain be maintained at a time of high demand?
- How can the regulator better facilitate long-term planning for asset-rich industries?
For further details, please download the attached brochure (pdf).