BlueTech Forum 2018
Managing Water Risk in the Circular Economy
BlueTech Forum is synonymous with water innovation and enables its attendees to stay one step ahead of the market. The Forum is a chance to broaden your horizons, expand your business network, and discover strategic business opportunities.
Roundtable briefings, keynotes and case studies
This year’s sessions illustrate how the future of the water sector is being shaped by the trend of Circular Economy and how we should adapt our strategy to thrive in this new environment.
An exclusive opportunity to network with industry thought leaders combined with the access to unique BlueTech Market Insights create a carefully crafted agenda for the Forum.
Different people, new technologies, real global advances
While being business-focused, the BlueTech Forum maintains an intimate and convivial feel to it which prompts conversation and building of long-lasting relationships.
We believe that life is too short for ‘just-another-water-conference’ and aim to facilitate genuine progress which comes into play in the real world.
Being synonymous with water innovation, BlueTech Forum has been helping its attendees to stay one step ahead of the market 8th year in a row.
In line with the emerging industry trends, the theme of 2018 Forum is ‘Managing Water Risk in the Circular Economy’.
By registering to the event, you will get to:
- Discover the latest innovations and emerging trends from your field.
- Join the conversation with the industry peers at the interactive roundtables moderated by the international field experts.
- Get access to the latest BlueTech Research Insights presented by the leading research analysts members of Technology Assessment Group (TAG).
- Learn how to best adapt your company’s strategy to the Circular Economy from the influencers' keynotes and interactive case studies.
- Network with industry thought leaders, or take it to the next level and engage them in an intimate setting of 1-to-1 meetings.
Early Bird registration is now OPEN!