Trenchless Technology, SSES and Buried Asset Management
Seminar presentations will discuss a wide variety of trenchless technology items including most of the following subjects and more.
Aug 25, 2021
Target groups: skilled tradesmen, engineers, technicians, labourers
The programm includes:
- Overview Of Trenchless Technology And NASTT Education Efforts
- Sewer and Water Line Rehabilitation
- Manhole Rehabilitation and Cured In Place Pipe Renewal (CIPP)
- Root Control and Point Repair
- Collector System Evaluation
- TV Inspection and Internal Joint Seals
- Thermoformed PVC Pipelining, Clay Pipe Microtunneling and Pilot Tube Microtunneling
- Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) and Pipe Bursting
...and much more!
Target language English
Completion of Seminar earns a Professional Development Hours (PDH) Certificate. Number of PDHs is to be determined by final program makeup.
Midwest Society For Trenchless Technology (MSTT)
P.O. Box 568
AL 36701 Selma
+1 334 872 1012
+1 334 872 9500