WWT's Ireland Water Conference brings together key stakeholders and provides a platform to tackle these challenges through engaging panel debates and insightful presentations. The event will highlight the good work being done within Ireland and the UK including meeting water quality requirements, delivering on capital requirements and tackling the leakage problem.
Attend WWT Ireland Water digital conference to:
- Hear from both regulators on the role of regulation in facilitating funding
- Learn how the industry can overcome the challenge of economic and population growth
- Hear the DCCAE's view on how to build resilience through an effective response to climate change
- Find out how effective catchment management can help deliver water quality targets
- Understand the importance of education to the public on the differences they can make to both the environment and their water bill
The 2020 Ireland Water Conference & Exhibition is the only all-Ireland water event, bringing together the most influential stakeholders to address the economic, regulatory and environmental challenges facing the sector. It is a comprehensive, online showcase of case studies and thought-leadership with a real focus on cross-border learning and collaboration. The annual event offers a rare chance for utilities, regulators, government, consultants, NGOs, the supply chain, environmentalists and large water users across both sides of the border to come together.
Faversham House Ltd
Windsor Court, Wood Street
RH19 1UZ East Grinstead
+44 1342 332 081