International Conference on Building Materials and Construction Technologies
Construction Engineering and Management at Purdue University has teamed up with the Buried Asset Management Institute – International (BAMI-I), International Infrastructure Solutions LLC (IIS), and the World Trade Center Indianapolis (WTC-Indy) to conduct a 1-day online workshop on “Development of Underground Space (DUS) and the BAMI-I Certification of Training in Asset Management (CTAM)”.
New underground construction and rehabilitation projects are planned all over the world, and the course equips individuals to contribute to these exciting developments. This course includes an overview of the application for tunneling and underground space as well as construction methods. The course will cover various sizes of underground opening from small diameters built by microtunneling to common tunnels used in civil and mining applications to large caverns, often found in different end uses such as storage or hydropower construction.
- Dubai DS215 Deep Strategic Sewer Tunnels -Design and Innovations
- DS 215 Link Sewers in Old Dubai by Parsons
- DS233 Deep Tunnel Storm Water System Durability Design
- Michigan’s Oakland-Macomb Interceptor Rehabilitation using Polymer Concrete Segments
- Polymer Concrete in Wastewater, Transportation, Mining and Chemical Processing Industries and its Carbon Footprint
- Innovations in Slurry & Hybrid TBM's
- Rapid Main Scanning for Metallic Distribution Pipes
- Pipe Rehabilitation using Cured in Place Pipe Method
Certification of Training in Asset Management (CTAM) is an exclusive four-part series in Asset Management coursework and certification. This session will be providing a summary of each course. CTAM has been developed by BAMI-I (Buried Asset Management Institute - International). CTAM Courses benefit Professional Engineers with years of experience in management of underground asset infrastructure as well as municipalities. The principles and practices of water asset management taught in the CTAM courses are appropriate for all sizes of utilities both public and private.
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
BMCT DUBAI 2021
+1 650 835 7727