Wastewater 2018 Conference & Exhibition
Join every UK Water & Sewerage Company as they share their latest wastewater strategies and innovative technology trials at WWT’s Wastewater 2018 – the UK’s largest and most comprehensive dedicated conference and exhibition, attended by over 200 professionals.
Wastewater 2018 hosts three parallel, distinct conferences covering:
Infrastructure & Networks
- Approach to the 2019 Price Review - Ofwat's View for Wastewater
- Balancing Costumers, Compliance and Coast ahead of PR19 and AMP7
- Innovative Solutions to Wastewater Network Management
- Sewer Groundwater Infiltration: Challenges and Potential Assessment
- Taking a Partnership Approach to Flooding
- Preventing Fog in the Sewer Network and Protecting the Environment
- Managing Stormwater: Living with the Past and Planning for the Future
- Regulatory Development: Promoting Innovation and More for the Environment
- Regulation and Collaboration - A Perspective from Wales
- Chemical Investigations Programme 2: Past, Present and Future
- UU's Innovation Journey to Nereda
- Use of Bio Additives for Biogas Production
- Can we Make Anaerobic Sewage Treatment Viable in the UK?
- How can Different Stakeholders Work together to Increase Innovation in Wastewater?
- What Does Competition in the UK Mean for Technological and Commercial Innovation?
- Commercialising Sludge Trading: Opportunities
- The Role of Anaerobic Digestion in Sustainable Sludge Management
- The Transformation of Sludge from Energy Consumer to Producer
- Optimising the Operations of Excisting Processes and Assets
- The Production of Biofuels from Municipal Sewage Sludge
As always, the conference offers great opportunities for networking and professional exchange including panel discussions.
Faversham House Ltd
Windsor Court Wood Street
RH19 1UZ East Grindstead West Sussex
+44 1342 332 000