Utility Week Live incorporating IWEX
The new exhibition dedicated to the UK’s water, electricity and gas utilities
Utility Week Live incorporating IWEX is the UK’s first and only exhibition dedicated to the business, operational and technical needs of the UK’s water, electricity and gas utilities. Building on the rich heritage of IWEX – Faversham House’s long-standing exhibition aimed at the UK water companies, their contractors and manufacturing and process industries with onsite effluent treatment needs – Utility Week Live will provide an important information exchange and marketplace for the UK’s multi-billion pound utilities industry and an ideal environment for exhibitors to do business.
In 2015, Utility Week Live incorporating IWEX will extend its reach beyond the water market to showcase the technology and expertise vital to the development of tomorrow’s energy market across generation, transmission, distribution and supply.
Whether your organisation is selling specialist equipment, technology or know-how into a specific segment – or your expertise is equally relevant across utilities – Utility Week Live incorporating IWEX will deliver the audience you need to succeed.
Why you should exhibit at Utility Week Live
- High quality lead generation - network with thousands of relevant, engaged buyers and drive your sales
- Engaged audience - visitors attend to see new products, gather information and inspiration, network and learn
- Unrivalled marketing opportunities - build a year-round campaign and leverage your ROI further utilising Faversham House’s extensive in-house cross-media portfolio of business information products
- Maximise brand awareness - maximise your brand awareness through bespoke sponsorship packages tailored to achieving your precise brand marketing objectives
- Unrivalled knowledge and expertise - profit from alignment with topical, high-quality content crafted by Faversham House’s respected editors and conference producers and endorsed by its influential steering committees
- Co-located with NEMEX (National Energy Management Exhibition) and ENERGY RECOVERY, as part of Sustainability Live - a perfect complement to Utility Week Live, your company will benefit from an enhanced audience of energy, environment, sustainability and facilities professionals from manufacturing industry and commerce – the customers of the utilities – responsible for resource efficiency