Trenchless Technology, SSES and Buried Asset Management
A one day Southest Atlantic Society for Trenchless Technology (SESTT) "Trenchless Technology, SSES and Buried Asset Management" seminar in Charlotte NC.
The seminar presentations will discuss a wide variety of trenchless technology items including most of the following subjects and more:
- Overview Of Trenchless Technology And NASTT Education Efforts
- Sewer Line Rehabilitation
- Water Line and Manhole Rehabilitation
- Cured In Place Pipe Renewal (CIPP)
- Root Control
- Point Repair
- Collector System Evaluation
- TV Inspection
- Internal Joint Seals
- Thermoformed PVC Pipelining
- Clay Pipe and Pilot Tube Microtunneling
- HDD and Pipe Bursting
- Lateral Lining and Replacement
Guest presenter Ms. Michelle Montgomery will lecture on "Trenchless Solutions to Storm Water Problems in Charlotte NC".
Also presented will be the Buried Asset Management Institute-International "Certification in Training of Asset Management" (CTAM) Program and The Trenchless Technology Center's Barbera Educational, Research and Training (BERT) Facility.
Please go to www.sestt.org/proposed-seminar.html to review the MASTT, MSTT & SESTT Proposed 2019 Seminar and Journal Schedule. And to http://www.sestt.org/register.html for registration of this course.
AL 36702 Selma
+1 (888) 817-3788
+1 (334) 872-9500