Plastic Pipes in Infrastructure
Trends in the design, production, installation and exploitation of plastic pipes systems.
Plastic Pipes in Infrastructure 2020 will offer a comprehensive overview of the latest material, technology and business trends. This will be a unique opportunity to hear from industry experts on their experiences, lessons and suggestions to make your pipeline infrastructure more efficient and durable.
The programme has a lot to offer:
- Learn about new technologies and what they offer to plastic pipe systems
- Listen to leading pipe companies providing case examples of their successful projects
- Hear market trends and learn about the industry outlook
- Browse the exhibition and find out what companies are developing and what they can offer you
- Network with the supply chain
Session 1: Challenges and solutions for the plastic pipe industry
Session 2: Progressions in manufacturing, materials and installation
Session 3: The industry in action, innovations and developments
Session 4: Joints and fittings: the weakest link?