New Zealand Trenchless Technology Forums
The ASTT are delighted to present the New Zealand Trenchless Technology Forums Roadshows for 2017. These presentations will focus on Trenchless case studies while uniting clients, contractors and consultants from across the sectors.
The event will deal among others with the following topics:
- Improving the resilience of key pipelines (Leigh John of Aquapipe)
- SOLO - Robot pipe condition assessment tool (Marc Ciochetto of RedZone Robotics)
- Pressure pipeline condition assessment techniques to enable selective repair and replacement (Hugh Chapman of Pure Technologies)
- History of spiral wound liners (John Monro of Interflow)
- Utility damage prevention: NZ"s wake up call'
Additionally, the event offers great networking opportunities.