LESAM 2011 Strategic Asset Management of Water and Wastewater Infrastructure (Mülheim a.d. Ruhr, Germany)
Sep 27, 2011 - Sep 30, 2011
Target groups: engineers, decision makers, professionals
Water and wastewater companies operating all around the world are facing increasing asset management and replacement costs, often to levels that are financially challenging. Management of investment needs, while meeting regulatory and other goals, require:
- Incorporation of risk management techniques;
- Development of models to predict asset failure and to identify and concentrate investment on critical assets;
- A better understanding of what customers demand from the services they pay for, and the extent to which they are willing to pay for improvements or be compensated for a reduction in performance;
- Utilization of advanced maintenance techniques including new rehabilitation failure detection technologies;
- Improved accounting for costs and benefits and their incorporation within an appropriate cost-benefit framework;
- Enhancements in pipeline materials, technologies and laying techniques;
- Improved management systems.
LESAM 2011 will provide an opportunity to discuss developments at the leading-edge in these and other fields to an audience of utility personnel, regulators and consultants. It will be focused on the techniques, technologies and management approaches aiming at optimizing the investment in infrastructure while achieving required customer services standards.
For more informations about this event, please click here.
45476 Mülheim an der Ruhr
Target language German