Hydro POWER Africa (Johannesburg, South Africa)
Sep 19, 2011 - Sep 23, 2011
Target groups: engineers, decision makers, professionals
Sewage treatment » Small sewage treatment plant
Hydropower Africa 2011 will look at prospects for hydropower development in Africa, encourage investment in hydropower projects in Africa and identify and overcome challenges for hydropower development in rural and urban areas.
- Planned projects and tender prospects for hydropower development in Africa
- Innovative funding solutions for projects – big and small.
- Refurbishment and modernisation updates of major hydropower facilities as well as operation and maintenance best practices from across the continent
- Infrastructure development and African-appropriate engineering solutions to provide power to villages, rural areas and urban communities
- Achieving operational objectives while addressing environment and social challenge
For more informations about this event, please click here.
Sandton Convention Centre
8 Fredman Drive
Sandton 2196 Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa
Target language English
Spintelligent (Pty) Ltd
+27 21 700 3500
+27 21 700 3501