European Adhesives & Sealants Summit 2018
ACI’s European Adhesives & Sealants Summit 2018 will bring together senior executives and experts from the adhesives & sealants industry, policy makers, consultants, technology innovators and leading market analysts to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the industry.
The two day event will give you an insight to the industry`s latest regulations impacting on adhesives & sealants production and operations & while focusing largely on business strategy in Europe, will also concentrate on updates and future forecasts of key feedstock materials and market applications. Join us to hear in depth insights into key directive implementations, such as Mineral Oil Migration and non – intentionally added substances (NIAS), new updates on Energy Labeling Directive & The ECO Design Directive. Hear the industry voice reflecting on those changes, as well as finding solutions for greater sustainability & global competitiveness.
The participants will have a unique opportunity to take an active part in interactive sessions & panel discussions to share their knowledge, experience and uncertainties. The event will give you insights on market growth drivers along with sustainable advancements in technologies and R&D projects. Join us in Warsaw to meet senior representatives from leading companies for excellent networking opportunities.
Key topics include:
- An In Depth Outlook Into Policy Framework In Adhesives & Sealants Industry In Europe
- Evaluating Circular Economy Trends In The European Regulatory Context
- Analysing Current & Future Market Condition: Prime Industry Developments & Market
- Throughout Review Of Feedstocks Markets & Availability: Key Opportunities & Challenges
- Latest & Future Technology Advancements
- Dealing With Mechanics Of Adhesion
- The Future Of Biopolymer Based Adhesives
Active Communications International (ACI Europe)
10 Gough Square
EC4A 3DE London
+44 20 7981 9800
+44 30 7593 0071