Australasian Groundwater Conference 2017
The region's premier groundwater event for 2017 is in Sydney, Australia! The theme for this Conference is Groundwater Futures: Science to Practice.
The Australasian Groundwater Conference is important for those involved in the region’s groundwater management and governance and will feature:
- Over 300 delegates from the groundwater community across the Australasian region,
- High level national and international presenters from a wide range of groundwater backgrounds,
- Networking drinks and informal at the beautiful Coogee Pavilion Rooftop Bar will be included in the delegate registration fee,
- Networking reception overlooking the beautiful university grounds,
- Case studies with question and answer opportunities, encouraging audience interaction,
- Interactive Panel discussions,
- The latest update on the current domestic and international environmental issues that affect groundwater in Australia, the Asia-Pacific region and internationally,
- A unique opportunity to network with current leaders in groundwater policy technologies and research,
- Early Career Hydrogeology Network Trivia Night (all welcome),
- Groundwater photographic exhibition.