World's Premier Water Leakage Summit
Now in its 12th year, the Global Leakage Summit returns to London as a LIVE and ONLINE event in July 2022. With a Pre-Conference Workshop on 4th July and a two day Summit on 5th and 6th July, the 2022 Summit will, as always, focus on latest advances in technology and software for data analysis, featuring the most innovative and successful examples of delivering and maintaining reduced leakage levels across the world.
Jul 05, 2022 - Jul 06, 2022
Target groups: engineers, technicians, labourers, students
The 2022 Summit Will Focus On 3 main themes:
- How the industry is dealing with post-Covid issues
- Collaboration between water companies, the supply chain and stakeholders
- Addressing zero leakage and zero carbon initiatives
Key Issues And Topics Include:
- Seizing Opportunities.
- Sharing Ideas And Experiences.
- Ofwat's Innovation Fund.
- Virtual Networks.
- Enabling A Workforce Of The Future.
- Achieving Zero Leakage.
- Net Zero Carbon By 2030?
- Better Infrastructure For Leak Prevention.
Amba Hotel Marble Arch
Bryanston Street, Marble Arch,
W1H 7EH London
Target language English
Great Portland Street, First Floor,
W1W 7LT * London
+ 44 (0) 800 098 8489